Re: pg16: invalid page/page verification failed

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg16: invalid page/page verification failed
Дата
Re: pg16: invalid page/page verification failed  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 05, 2023 at 11:45:18AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> This table is what it sounds like: a partition into which CSV logs are
> COPY'ed.  It would've been created around 8am.  There's no special
> params set for the table nor for autovacuum.

This may be an important bit of information.  31966b151e6a is new as
of Postgres 16, has changed the way relations are extended and COPY
was one area touched.  I am adding Andres in CC.
--
Michael

Вложения