Re: pg16: invalid page/page verification failed

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pg16: invalid page/page verification failed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-10-06 09:20:05 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 05, 2023 at 11:45:18AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> > This table is what it sounds like: a partition into which CSV logs are
> > COPY'ed.  It would've been created around 8am.  There's no special
> > params set for the table nor for autovacuum.
>
> This may be an important bit of information.  31966b151e6a is new as
> of Postgres 16, has changed the way relations are extended and COPY
> was one area touched.  I am adding Andres in CC.

Hm, is there any chance the COPY targets more than one partition? If so, this
sounds like it might be the issue described here
https://postgr.es/m/20230925213746.fwqauhhifjgefyzk%40alap3.anarazel.de

I think at this stage the easiest fix might be just to copy the approach of
calling ReleaseBulkInsertStatePin(), even though I think that's
architecturally wrong.

Greetings,

Andres Freund