Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 05, 2023 at 11:06:36AM +0200, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
> Oh ok, out of curiosity, why are 2 whitespaces intentional?

That depends on the individual who write the code, but I recall that
this is some old-school style from the 70's and/or the 80's when
typing machines were still something.  I'm just used to this style
after the end of a sentence in a comment.

> That looks good. I just noticed that v5 did re-introduce the "issue" that
> was fixed in 00e49233a9.
>
> Also, v5 needs a rebase due to f691f5b80a.
>
> Attaching v6 taking care of the 2 points mentioned above.

Dammit, thanks.  These successive rebases are a bit annoying..  The
data produced is consistent, and the new contents can be grepped, so I
think that I am just going to apply both patches and move on to other
topics.
--
Michael

Вложения