Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, May 08, 2023 at 02:46:37PM +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> That sounds like good news, but I'm still confused: do you see all 0s
> in the target database (popo)'s catalogs, as reported (and if so can
> you explain how they got there?), or is it regression that is
> corrupted in more subtle ways also involving 1s?

Nope, I have not been able to confirm that yet without 8a86618.  The
test runs at a high frequency, so that's kind of hard to catch.  I
have not been able to get things in a state where I could look at a
FPW for pg_class or its index, either, in a way similar to Evgeny.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Сообщение: Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice