Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, May 8, 2023 at 2:24 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> I can reproduce the same backtrace here.  That's just my usual laptop
> with ext4, so this would be a Postgres bug.  First, here are the four
> things running in parallel so as I can get a failure in loading a
> critical index when connecting:

That sounds like good news, but I'm still confused: do you see all 0s
in the target database (popo)'s catalogs, as reported (and if so can
you explain how they got there?), or is it regression that is
corrupted in more subtle ways also involving 1s?

Сообщение: Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Сообщение: Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice