Re: When to drop src/tools/msvc support

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: When to drop src/tools/msvc support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 03:32:19PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> On IM Thomas made some point about CI - I wonder if we should add building 16
> with src/tools/msvc as an optional CI task? We can't enable it by default
> (yet), because we'd not have enough resources to also run that for cfbot. Once
> 16 forked, we then could set to run automatically in the 16 branch, as cfbot
> won't run those.

Getting a CI job able to do some validation for MSVC would be indeed
nice.  What's the plan in the buildfarm with this coverage?  Would all
the animals switch to meson (Chocolatey + StrawberryPerl, I assume)
for the job or will there still be some coverage with MSVC for v16
there?
--
Michael

Вложения