Re: Memory leak fix in psql

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Memory leak fix in psql
Дата
Re: Memory leak fix in psql  (Junwang Zhao <zhjwpku@gmail.com>)
RE: Memory leak fix in psql  ("tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com" <tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com>)
Re: Memory leak fix in psql  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 03:14:35AM +0000, tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Your fix LGTM so please allow me to merge it in the attached patch.
> Based on your rebased version, now this new patch version is V3.

What about the argument of upthread where we could use a goto in
functions where there are multiple pattern validation checks?  Per se
v4 attached.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns