Re: doc: Bring mention of unique index forced transaction wait behavior outside of the internal section

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: doc: Bring mention of unique index forced transaction wait behavior outside of the internal section
Дата
Ответ на Re: doc: Bring mention of unique index forced transaction wait behavior outside of the internal section  (Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com>)
Ответы Re: doc: Bring mention of unique index forced transaction wait behavior outside of the internal section  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 05:22:41PM +0300, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>
> > I was not happy with putting this in the Transaction Isolation section.
> > I rewrote it and put it in the INSERT secion, right before ON CONFLICT;
> > patch attached.
>
> Looks good.

Applied to all supported PG versions.

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson