Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample
Дата
Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 12:30:00PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> How did you make this list ?  Was it by excluding things that failed for you ?
>
> cfbot is currently failing due to io_concurrency on windows.
> I think there are more GUC which should be included here.
>
> http://cfbot.cputube.org/kyotaro-horiguchi.html

FWIW, I am not really a fan of making this test depend on a hardcoded
list of GUCs.  The design strength of the existing test is that we
don't have such a dependency now, making less to think about in terms
of maintenance in the long-term, even if this is now run
automatically.
--
Michael

Вложения