Re: BUG #17385: "RESET transaction_isolation" inside serializable transaction causes Assert at the transaction end

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17385: "RESET transaction_isolation" inside serializable transaction causes Assert at the transaction end
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #17385: "RESET transaction_isolation" inside serializable transaction causes Assert at the transaction end  (Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 03:58:41PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> Agreed. I've attached an updated patch.

I can see that this has been registered in the CF app.  I'll try to
glimpse through that.
--
Michael

Вложения