Re: BUG #17385: "RESET transaction_isolation" inside serializable transaction causes Assert at the transaction end

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: BUG #17385: "RESET transaction_isolation" inside serializable transaction causes Assert at the transaction end
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #17385: "RESET transaction_isolation" inside serializable transaction causes Assert at the transaction end  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Ответы Re: BUG #17385: "RESET transaction_isolation" inside serializable transaction causes Assert at the transaction end  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Re: BUG #17385: "RESET transaction_isolation" inside serializable transaction causes Assert at the transaction end  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 9:37 AM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 02:53:12PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > (This does imply that it's not sensible to mark a variable
> > GUC_NO_RESET without also saying GUC_NO_RESET_ALL.  That
> > seems fine to me, because I'm not sure what the combination
> > GUC_NO_RESET & !GUC_NO_RESET_ALL ought to mean.)
>
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 11:23:57PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> > Attached an updated patch. I kept the name GUC_NO_RESET but I'll
> > change it if we find a better name for it.
>
> I think guc.sql should check that NO_RESET implies NO_RESET_ALL, or otherwise
> guc.c could incorporate that logic by checking (NO_RESET | NO_RESET_ALL)

Agreed. I've attached an updated patch.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
EDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

Вложения

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: Auto-vacuum timing out and preventing connections