Re: [v15 beta] pg_upgrade failed if earlier executed with -c switch

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [v15 beta] pg_upgrade failed if earlier executed with -c switch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 08, 2022 at 04:13:37PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 08, 2022 at 10:55:29AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> And applied, to take care of this open item.
>
> Shouldn't this wait for the buildfarm to be updated again ?

The TAP logic is able to find any logs by itself on failure, so what
would be impacted is the case of the tests running pg_upgrade via the
past route in TestUpgrade.pm (it had better not run in the buildfarm
client for 15~ and I am wondering if it would be worth backpatching
the TAP test once it brews a bit more).  Anyway, seeing my time sheet
for the next couple of days coupled with a potential beta2 in the very
short term and with the broken upgrade workflow, I have given priority
to fix the issue because that's what impacts directly people looking
at 15 and testing their upgrades, which is what Tushar did.

Saying that, I have already sent a pull request to the buildfarm repo
to refresh the set of logs, as of the patch attached.  This updates
the logic so as this would work for any changes in the structure of
pg_upgrade_output.d/, fetching any files prefixed by ".log".
--
Michael

Вложения