June 16, 2022 out-of-cycle release for PostgreSQL 14

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема June 16, 2022 out-of-cycle release for PostgreSQL 14
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Due to the issue with potential data corruption when running `CREATE
INDEX CONCURRENTLY` / `REINDEX CONCURRENTLY` on PostgreSQL 14[1], the
release team has decided to make an out-of-cycle release available for
PostgreSQL 14 on June 16, 2022.

This release will be numbered 14.4. This release is *only* for
PostgreSQL 14; we are not releasing any other versions as part of this
release.

If you are planning to include any other bug fixes, please do so no
later than Saturday, June 11 11:59pm AoE[2]. Because this is an
out-of-cycle release, we ask that you use extra discretion when
committing fixes to the REL_14_STABLE branch as we would like to avoid
additional regressions.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1]