Re: Add header support to text format and matching feature

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add header support to text format and matching feature
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 09:24:56AM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I don't feel very strongly about this.  It makes sense to stay consistent
> with the existing COPY code.

Yes, my previous argument is based on consistency with the
surroundings.  I am not saying that this could not be made better, it
surely can, but I would recommend to tackle that in a separate patch,
and apply that to more areas than this specific one.
--
Michael

Вложения