Re: pg_upgrade test writes to source directory

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_upgrade test writes to source directory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 02:45:57PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I think you can just chdir to ${PostgreSQL::Test::Utils::tmp_check}.

Hmm.  I think that I prefer your initial suggestion with TESTOUTDIR.
This sticks better in the long term, while making things consistent
with 010_tab_completion.pl, the only test that moves to TESTDIR while
running.  So my vote would be to backpatch first the addition of
TESTOUTDIR, then fix the TAP test of pg_upgrade on HEAD to do the
same.

And I have just noticed that I completely forgot to add Andres about
this specific point, as meson is his work.  So done now.
--
Michael

Вложения