Re: should check interrupts in BuildRelationExtStatistics ?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: should check interrupts in BuildRelationExtStatistics ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 04, 2022 at 08:42:33PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> The fix seems to be to CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() within multi_sort_compare().
> That would supercede the other two CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS I'd proposed, and
> handle mcv, depends, and ndistinct all at once.

Hmm.  I have to admit that adding a CFI() in multi_sort_compare()
stresses me a bit as it is dependent on the number of rows involved,
and it can be used as a qsort routine.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Ignoring BRIN for HOT udpates seems broken
Сообщение: Re: Ignoring BRIN for HOT udpates seems broken