Re: pg_dump/restore --no-tableam

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_dump/restore --no-tableam
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 10:09:07PM -0600, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> I suppose you're right - I had previously renamed it from no-tableam.

Thanks for the new version.  I have noticed that support for the
option with pg_dumpall was missing, but that looks useful to me like
the other switches.

> Because it looks like this is intended to be mostly alphabetical, but that
> wasn't preserved by 63db0ac3f.  It's most apparent in "my %full_runs".

Sure.  Now I am not sure that this is worth poking at if we don't
change the back-branches, as this could cause conflicts.  So I have
left this change out at the end.

And, done.
--
Michael