Re: pg_dump/restore --no-tableam

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: pg_dump/restore --no-tableam
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 04:50:23PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 03, 2022 at 03:44:24PM -0600, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> > +     <varlistentry>
> > +     <varlistentry>
> > +      <listitem>
> > +       <para>
> > +        Do not output commands to select table access methods.
> > +        With this option, all objects will be created with whichever
> > +        table access method is the default during restore.
> > +       </para>
>
> Hmm.  --no-table-am may not be the best choice.  Should this be called
> --no-table-access-method instead?

I suppose you're right - I had previously renamed it from no-tableam.

> > -    no_toast_compression => {
> > -        dump_cmd => [
> > -            'pg_dump', '--no-sync',
> > -            "--file=$tempdir/no_toast_compression.sql",
> > -            '--no-toast-compression', 'postgres',
> > -    },
>
> Why is this command moved down?

Because it looks like this is intended to be mostly alphabetical, but that
wasn't preserved by 63db0ac3f.  It's most apparent in "my %full_runs".

The same could be said of no-privs, defaults_custom_format, pg_dumpall_globals,
section_data, but they've been that way forever.

--
Justin

Вложения