Re: Correct error message for end-of-recovery record TLI

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Correct error message for end-of-recovery record TLI
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 01, 2021 at 07:09:34PM +0000, Bossart, Nathan wrote:
> The patch no longer applied, so I went ahead and rebased it.

This was on the CF stack for some time, so applied.  I have also
changed the messages produced for the shutdown and online checkpoint
records as they used the same messages so as one can get more
context depending on the record types.
--
Michael

Вложения