Re: Add jsonlog log_destination for JSON server logs

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add jsonlog log_destination for JSON server logs
Дата
Re: Add jsonlog log_destination for JSON server logs  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 07, 2022 at 03:49:47PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Yes, I was waiting for the latest results, but that did not help at
> all.  Something is wrong with the patch, I am not sure what yet, but
> that seems like a mistake in the backend part of it rather than the
> tests.  I have switched the CF entry as waiting on author until this
> is addressed.

The issue comes from an incorrect change in syslogger_parseArgs()
where I missed that the incrementation of argv by 3 has no need to be
changed.  A build with -DEXEC_BACKEND is enough to show the failure,
which caused a crash when starting up the syslogger because of a NULL
pointer dereference.  The attached v9 should be enough to switch the
CF bot to green.
--
Michael

Вложения