Re: An obsolete comment of pg_stat_statements

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: An obsolete comment of pg_stat_statements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 03:32:10PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> Thanks! Looks better.  It is used as-is in the attached.
>
> And I will register this to the next CF.

Do we really need to have this comment in the function header?  The
same is explained a couple of lines down so this feels like a
duplicate, and it is hard to miss it with the code shaped as-is (aka
the relationship between compute_query_id and queryId and the
consequences on what's stored in this case).
--
Michael

Вложения