Re: Fix typos - "an" instead of "a"

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fix typos - "an" instead of "a"
Дата
Re: Fix typos - "an" instead of "a"  (Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 09, 2021 at 07:30:48AM +1100, Peter Smith wrote:
> Some regex exposed a bunch of typos scattered across PG comments and docs.
>
> They are all of the "uses-an-instead-of-a" (or vice versa) variety.
>
> PSA a small patch to fix them.

Good catches.

-   # safe: cross compilers may not add the suffix if given an `-o'
+   # safe: cross compilers may not add the suffix if given a `-o'
    # argument, so we may need to know it at that point already.
On this one, I think that you are right, and I can see that this is
the most common practice (aka grep --oids).  But my brain also tells
me that this is not completely wrong either.  Thoughts?
--
Michael

Вложения