Re: BUG #17288: PSQL bug with COPY command (Windows)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17288: PSQL bug with COPY command (Windows)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 10:44:09AM +0300, Dmitry Koval wrote:
> Unfortunately, you are.
> All my COPY-tests work well with files.
> I see a problem in the terminal only ...

While checking all the callers of fstat() in the core code, I have
discovered that this broke a second case when stdout is not
redirected: pg_recvlogical -f -.  In this case, the code would just
bump on EINVAL repeatedly instead of crashing, but equally broken it
was.  There is a TAP test for this case in src/bin/pg_basebackup/, but
it would not trigger the problem per the redirection already done
there.

Anyway, I have run more tests, tweaked slightly the comment, and
applied it down to 14.  Thanks to both of you!
--
Michael

Вложения