Re: BUG #17288: PSQL bug with COPY command (Windows)

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: BUG #17288: PSQL bug with COPY command (Windows)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 4:23 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 10:44:09AM +0300, Dmitry Koval wrote:
> Unfortunately, you are.
> All my COPY-tests work well with files.
> I see a problem in the terminal only ...

Anyway, I have run more tests, tweaked slightly the comment, and
applied it down to 14.  Thanks to both of you!

After some experimentation I have been able to test this type of error through a tap test using console input. Looking at the patch I'm not sure it is worth all the extra code, but I'm submitting it for future reference at least.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Вложения