Re: Question about postgres replication construction

От Johannes Truschnigg
Тема Re: Question about postgres replication construction
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Marian,

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 01:49:30PM +0200, MARIANE K wrote:
> [...]
>
> By the way I've found my error. I forgot to change the archive_command on
> node 2. After changing that it worked like a charm.
> However i'm interested if anyone has other (better) ideas in how to tackle
> this.

I think it's going to be very hard to try suggesting something, since you
never told us about the actual goal of your implementation. What do actually
hope to achieve with the setup you described earlier in this thread? What
properties and qualities should your system exhibit, and which shortcomings
does it need and try to avoid?

If you elaborate on that, someone might be able to come up with improvements,
or at least comments on, your current architecture and implementation.

--
with best regards:
- Johannes Truschnigg ( johannes@truschnigg.info )

www:   https://johannes.truschnigg.info/