Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Oct 03, 2021 at 08:22:57AM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Actually, I was wrong. The module just does "make check" for non-MSVC.
> For MSVC it calls vcregress.pl, which the patch doesn't touch (it
> should, I think).

Yes, it should.  And I'd like to do things so as we replace all the
internals of upgradecheck() by a call to tap_check().  The patch does
not work yet properly with MSVC, and there were some problems in
getting the invocation of pg_regress right as far as I recall.  That's
why I have left this part for now.  I don't see why we could not do
the MSVC part as an independent step though, getting rid of test.sh is
appealing enough in itself.
--
Michael

Вложения