Re: BUG #17055: Logical replication worker crashes when applying update of row that dose not exist in target partiti

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17055: Logical replication worker crashes when applying update of row that dose not exist in target partiti
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #17055: Logical replication worker crashes when applying update of row that dose not exist in target partiti  (Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 02:56:58PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> Attached fixes the problem for me.  Not sure if adding a test case makes sense.

It seems to me that it would make sense to have some coverage.  We've
caught issues in the past in this area, particularly with buildfarm
animals running CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS.
--
Michael

Вложения