Re: Multiple hosts in connection string failed to failover in non-hot standby mode

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Multiple hosts in connection string failed to failover in non-hot standby mode
Дата
Re: Multiple hosts in connection string failed to failover in non-hot standby mode  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 08:25:00PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> ..But I think it's not useful to put details into errorMessage on success,
> unless you're going to document that.  It would never have occurred to me to
> look there, or that it would even be safe.

Yeah.  On the contrary, it could be confusing if one sees an error
message but there is nothing to worry about, because things are
working in the scope of what the user wanted at connection time.
--
Michael

Вложения