Re: pgsql: Refactor all TAP test suites doing connection checks

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Refactor all TAP test suites doing connection checks
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at 07:23:43PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> What does seem to fix it reliably is the attached.

Thanks for confirming.  I am still surprised that this has not popped
up as an issue until now.  Could that be because those animals have
never run the LDAP, SSL or kerberos test suites over the years?  The
attached would address this issue, and I am going to apply it for the
buildfarm.  LDAP and kerberos still use some queries, while the SSL
suite loses that, but as long as there is log_connections in the
configuration we'd still know about the connection attempts, so I
guess that's fine.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Refactor all TAP test suites doing connection checks
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Refactor all TAP test suites doing connection checks