Re: pgsql: Refactor all TAP test suites doing connection checks

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Refactor all TAP test suites doing connection checks
Дата
Re: pgsql: Refactor all TAP test suites doing connection checks  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-committers
> On Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at 07:23:43PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> What does seem to fix it reliably is the attached.

> Thanks for confirming.  I am still surprised that this has not popped
> up as an issue until now.  Could that be because those animals have
> never run the LDAP, SSL or kerberos test suites over the years?

Dunno.  Certainly most animals that enable TAP at all should be
running the "authentication" test, but those others all need to
be manually enabled, I believe.  My own animals run the SSL test
but not LDAP or kerberos.

I'm fairly sure that we've previously fixed this exact same issue
in some tests that expected a connection failure ...