Re: How to post to this mailing list from a web based interface

От Matthias Apitz
Тема Re: How to post to this mailing list from a web based interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El día jueves, enero 28, 2021 a las 12:27:21p. m. -0300, Alvaro Herrera escribió:

> On 2021-Jan-28, Ravi Krishna wrote:
>
> > I am planning to switch to a web based tool to read this mailing list.
>
> That's great.
>
> > While reading is easy via web, how do I post a reply from web.

Everyone is free to use whatever he/she wants. For me a we based MUA
would be the worst thing ever.

    matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
http://www.cubadebate.cu/noticias/2020/12/25/en-video-con-cuba-no-te-metas/

От: Atul Kumar
Сообщение: vacuum is time consuming
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: How to post to this mailing list from a web based interface