Re: BUG #16854: initdb fails on ReFS and FAT32 file systems

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #16854: initdb fails on ReFS and FAT32 file systems
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Feb 05, 2021 at 12:01:51PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> But given that, I'm content to say "you can use ReFS if you have
> a version that supports hard links".  We don't need to support
> work-in-progress filesystems.

Yeah, agreed.  I think that it could be interesting to get a buildfarm
animal in place that supports such a configuration if users care about
that?  If not, we are going to have a hard time tracking down issues
in the WIN32 port.
--
Michael

Вложения