Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 06:30:57PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> > There is something weird happening:
> What exactly weird you are seeing in this? To me, it appears as if the
> system due to some reason ignores an existing slot that has
> restart_lsn as 1039D/83825958.

The weird part for me is that it is trying to remove wal files older
than the same "x" many times.
But perhaps it just means that the code that does it doesn't check if it
did the same previously.

Best regards,

depesz