Re: use has_privs_of_role() for pg_hba.conf

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: use has_privs_of_role() for pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Oct 08, 2022 at 10:12:22AM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> Okay, I think there are sufficient votes against this change to simply mark
> it Rejected.  Thanks for the discussion!

Even if the patch is at the end rejected, I think that the test is
still useful once you switch its logic to use membership and not
inherited privileges for the roles created, and there is zero coverage
for "samplegroup" and its kind currently.
--
Michael

Вложения