Re: Move defaults toward ICU in 16?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Move defaults toward ICU in 16?
Дата
Re: Move defaults toward ICU in 16?
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 10:44:05AM +0530, Robert Haas wrote:
> Uh, I had the contrary impression from the discussion upthread, but it
> sounds like I might be misunderstanding the situation?

IMO, it would be nice to be able to have the automatic detection of
meson work in the CFbot to see how this patch goes.  Perhaps that's
not a reason enough to hold on this patch, though..

Separate question: what's the state of the Windows installers provided
by the community regarding libicu?  Is that embedded in the MSI?
--
Michael

Вложения