Re: I'm about to release the next postgresql RFD. Comments wanted.

От Rolf Østvik
Тема Re: I'm about to release the next postgresql RFD. Comments wanted.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mike Cox <mikecoxlinux@yahoo.com> wrote in news:2vcp1nF2k0ftbU1@uni-
berlin.de:

> Obviously, there cannot be 21 postgresql groups in the comp.* hierarchy.

I agree

> I did a check on news.postgresql.org to see which newsgroups are the most
> popular and also the ones which cover the relevant postgresql topics.
> Most of the postgresql topics and traffic are represented in these four
> newsgroups:
>
> comp.databases.postgresql.admin
> comp.databases.postgresql.general
> comp.databases.postgresql.hackers
> comp.databases.postgresql.sql

What about
comp.databases.postgresql.novice

I think that group could be of general interest and it has a fair amount of
traffic.

--
Rolf Østvik

От: "Rolf Østvik"
Сообщение: Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general