List of postgresql rogue groups (was Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general)

От Woodchuck Bill
Тема List of postgresql rogue groups (was Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
barbara@bookpro.com wrote in news:10outlgpkitaq20@corp.supernews.com:

>>The other issue is that I would like to add the other postgresql
>>groups for consideration to be included into the big 8.  However there
>>are quite a few of them, and I don't know if all of them deserve to be
>>there. They are all under comp.databases.postgresql.*, and I highly
>>doubt Marc would want to eliminate them.  I will have to include them
>>all and have a heavy postgresql presense in the comp.databases.*
>>hierarchy.
>
> I have no advice to offer on this.  How many are there exactly?

21, at least.

comp.databases.postgresql.admin
comp.databases.postgresql.advocacy
comp.databases.postgresql.announce
comp.databases.postgresql.bugs
comp.databases.postgresql.committers
comp.databases.postgresql.docs
comp.databases.postgresql.general
comp.databases.postgresql.hackers
comp.databases.postgresql.interfaces
comp.databases.postgresql.interfaces.jdbc
comp.databases.postgresql.interfaces.odbc
comp.databases.postgresql.interfaces.pgadmin.hackers
comp.databases.postgresql.interfaces.pgadmin.support
comp.databases.postgresql.interfaces.php
comp.databases.postgresql.novice
comp.databases.postgresql.patches
comp.databases.postgresql.performance
comp.databases.postgresql.ports