Re: [HACKERS] Happy New Year!

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Happy New Year!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 31-Dec-99 The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Dec 1999, Vadim Mikheev wrote:
>
>> Long life to PostgreSQL!
>> -:)))
>
> Hey, wait for us to catch up, eh? :)  Its only, like, 9:30am out here, and
> even earlier for the rest of this continent :)
>
> Hope everyone is having a safe one ...

Yep, I'm just waking up.  Got back from up north late last nite.  We
figure (based on the y2k testing Detroit Edison did a couple of months
ago) that we'll be in the dark at midnite.  Should be interesting :)

Happy Y2K Everyone!!

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net  128K ISDN: $24.95/mo or less - 56K Dialup:
$17.95/moor less at Pop4       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop