RE: (No subject - Perl CGI PostgreSQL)

От Craig Orsinger
Тема RE: (No subject - Perl CGI PostgreSQL)
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On 12-May-99 Ilhuicatzi Cortes J. Henry wrote:
> Hi :
>
>   Im trying to run this CGI.
>
>#!/usr/bin/perl -w
>
> use Pg;
>

> print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
>
> $database = "henric";
> $server = "iris1.ingenieria.uatx.mx";
> $conn = Pg::setdb($server,5432,'','',$database);
> $namedb = $conn->db;
> $error = $conn->errorMessage;
>
> print <<EOF;
> <h1>Hola mundo</h1>
>  Conectado a la base de datos: $namedb<br>
> EOF
>
> if ($error ne '') {
>    print "ERROR: ", $error;
>    print "</body></html>\n";
>    exit 1;
>   }
>
> print"Hasta aqui todo esta bien!!";
> print qq (
>

>  When type perl conexion.cgi <enter> i get the next result.
>
> iris1% perl conexion.cgi

>  Conectado a la base de datos: henric<br>
> Hasta aqui todo esta bien!!
>
>  I think that all it's O.K and then i try to run it in a browser and i
> get the next result.
>
> Conectado a la base de datos: henric
> ERROR: FATAL 1: SetUserId: user 'nobody' is not in 'pg_shadow'
       Looks like you need to run the PostgreSQL "createuser"
utility to create an entry for "nobody". Then you'll have to
give "nobody" read access to the data the web page is accessing.

----------------------------------
Date: 12-May-99  Time: 12:12:01

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon RDA
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor

От: ic94006@solar6.ingenieria.uatx.mx (Ilhuicatzi Cortes J. Henry)
Сообщение: ...
От: "Jeffrey Silberberg"
Сообщение: Fw: Lotus Approach/97 and postgreSQL ODBC Driver