Fw: Lotus Approach/97 and postgreSQL ODBC Driver

От Jeffrey Silberberg
Тема Fw: Lotus Approach/97 and postgreSQL ODBC Driver
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Silberberg <jsilberberg@mindspring.com>
To: postgres95@openlink.co.uk <postgres95@openlink.co.uk>
Date: Wednesday, May 12, 1999 8:48 AM
Subject: Lotus Approach/97 and postgreSQL ODBC Driver

Help,

        I have the PostgreSQL 6.40.0005 Insight Distribution Systems PSQLODBC.DLL 4/9/99 installed on a Win/95 4.00.950.B and I am trying to connect IP across an Ethernet to a Postgre Database.  While we can connect and function without issues from Microsoft Access, I have let to be able to get a Lotus Approach open to function.

        I launch Approach, Browse for Existing, Select the PostgreSQL(*) type, get the  ODBC User Data Source, and can open all the way to a list of the tables, at this point I select a table and open, nothing happens !!  Any Ideas ??

        I have attached an ODBC sql.log trace in hopes it will help with an answer to my issue.

         Thanks,
        Jeff Silberberg
Вложения