Re: [HACKERS] Re: Tcl/Tk config (was: int 8 on FreeBSD)

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Tcl/Tk config (was: int 8 on FreeBSD)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04-Mar-99 Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On 04-Mar-99 The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>>
>> Sounds reasonable to me...want to do it up and submit a quick patch?  I
>> won't get a chance til later tonight...
>
> Ok.  Having never played with autoconf, I think I got it anyway.  I do
> have a minor problem, tho, as I've never gotten tk/tcl to compile cleanly
> with PostgreSQL.  It can never find tcl.h and tk.h unless I play with the
> makefiles.  Whatever the case, attached is a diff for configure.in I hope
> we can get it tested by a few different platforms.  Also would someone
> take a look at the --help text for it?  I guess it's ok but not exactly
> the clearest.  I'm also going to take another look at why the header
> files for tk/tck are getting missed.

An update here, the include dirs need to be added to --with-includes and I
had a small typo in that line.  (stupid computers, they should know what I
mean no matter what I type!).  It all compiled without incident :)

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com