Re: [HACKERS] Re: Tcl/Tk config (was: int 8 on FreeBSD)

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Tcl/Tk config (was: int 8 on FreeBSD)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04-Mar-99 The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Sounds reasonable to me...want to do it up and submit a quick patch?  I
> won't get a chance til later tonight...

Ok.  Having never played with autoconf, I think I got it anyway.  I do
have a minor problem, tho, as I've never gotten tk/tcl to compile cleanly
with PostgreSQL.  It can never find tcl.h and tk.h unless I play with the
makefiles.  Whatever the case, attached is a diff for configure.in I hope
we can get it tested by a few different platforms.  Also would someone
take a look at the --help text for it?  I guess it's ok but not exactly
the clearest.  I'm also going to take another look at why the header
files for tk/tck are getting missed.

> On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

>> > Actually, just tried it here, and if it works in our ports collection, it
>> > doesn't work outside of it :(
>> >
>> > Am going to play aroudn with it from home tonight...would like to get
>> > that, at least, fixed for v6.4.3 also...
>>
>> How 'bout adding a --with-tkconfig=DIR to configure with it defaulting
>> to tclconfig's DIR?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2

Вложения