Re: [HACKERS] Re: y2k

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: y2k
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 22-Oct-98 D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> Thus spake Bruce Momjian
>> I have added a mention to the FAQ on the web site, saying the we are Y2K
>> compliant.
>

> Er, is that such a good idea?  I might stick my neck out if I am being paid
> for it but I don't know that I would want lawyers arguing over exactly
> what constitutes "Y2K compliant."  Sure, we are but that won't stop
> ambulance ch^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hlawyers from causing us grief.

But doesn't that depend entirely on what the meaning of "is" is?  :)

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2  Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com      "There is no outfit less
entitledto lecture me about bloat              than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow