Re: [HACKERS] unique indexes and pqlib

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] unique indexes and pqlib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19-Oct-98 Tom Lane wrote:
> Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com> writes:
>>> Why do you care, exactly?
>
>> I'm doing the libpq and psql ports for OS/2.
>
> Ah.  In that case, pleased to meetcha.  I guess you can either wait till
> 6.4 formal release (maybe another couple weeks?), or get involved now.
> An advantage of getting involved now is that any porting patches you find
> necessary could still be fed back into the 6.4 release.  Do you care how
> much your version diverges from 6.4 official?

I'll be getting involved now (even tho I've been here for a few months),
that should make things alot easier.

> I've somehow unofficially acquired the position of head libpq basher,
> so feel free to talk to me about any changes you need there.
>
>                       regards, tom lane

Great!  Around the time of 6.2 (I think), Marc submitted a couple of changes
for me, mostly minor.  Unless major changes have occurred I'm hoping it'll
go smoothly and rather uneventful as 6.3 did.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2  Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com      "There is no outfit less
entitledto lecture me about bloat              than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow