Re: [HACKERS] unique indexes and pqlib

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] unique indexes and pqlib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com> writes:
> Great!  Around the time of 6.2 (I think), Marc submitted a couple of changes
> for me, mostly minor.  Unless major changes have occurred I'm hoping it'll
> go smoothly and rather uneventful as 6.3 did.

Well, actually, I've done some pretty major damage to the internals of
libpq since 6.3.2 ;-).  The Windows guys report that porting it to
Windows wasn't hard, but unless OS/2 offers something very close to
Berkeley sockets and the select() system call, you might be in for
trouble.  Let me know how it goes.