Re: [HACKERS] unique indexes and pqlib

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] unique indexes and pqlib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 18-Oct-98 Tom Lane wrote:
> Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com> writes:
>> 2) Are there any more changes expected in the code for libpq?
>
> Ever?  Yes.  Before 6.4 release?  Perhaps not, but I wouldn't swear to
> it.  We are at a bug-fixes-only stage of the release cycle, but I do not
> promise there are no bugs in libpq.
>
> Why do you care, exactly?  You shouldn't need to worry whether a
> library you use is changing internally, as long as the API is stable
> (and I certainly hope we do not find bugs that force an API change
> at this point...)

I'm doing the libpq and psql ports for OS/2.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow