Re: [ADMIN] initdb and WARN

От Andrea Antibo
Тема Re: [ADMIN] initdb and WARN
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>> initdb: creating template database in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/template1
>> Running: postgres -boot -C -F -D/usr/local/pgsql/data -Q template1
>> WARN:heap_modifytuple: repl is \  0
>> initdb: could not create template database
>> initdb: cleaning up by wiping out /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/template1
>>

>> I loocked on the web and now I know I must delete the old library of
>> postgres,
>> but, i did it.
>> I deleted all in old pgsql home, I created a new home.
>
> You have an old version of the postgres binaries in your search path.

This is the .bashrc of user postgres but I deleted all before new installation.

PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/pgsql/bin
MANPATH=$MANPATH:/usr/local/pgsql/man
PGLIB=/usr/local/pgsql/lib
PGDATA=/usr/local/pgsql/data
export PATH MANPATH PGLIB PGDATA

От: "Gilley, Charles H."
Сообщение: RE: [ADMIN] Trying to build 6.3.2 w/o success... config errors, R ESOLVED