Re: Getting "could not read block" error when creating an index on a function.

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Getting "could not read block" error when creating an index on a function.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 02:37:59PM -0500 schrieb Demitri Muna:

> I want to index the results of these repeated, unchanging calculations to speed up other queries. Which mechanism
wouldbe best to do this? Create additional columns? Create another table?

A materialized view ?

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B

От: Demitri Muna
Сообщение: Re: Getting "could not read block" error when creating an index on a function.
От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Re: Getting "could not read block" error when creating an index on a function.