Re: Getting "could not read block" error when creating an index on a function.

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Getting "could not read block" error when creating an index on a function.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Dec 30, 2020, at 11:37, Demitri Muna <postgresql@demitri.com> wrote:
> I want to index the results of these repeated, unchanging calculations to speed up other queries. Which mechanism
wouldbe best to do this? Create additional columns? Create another table?

This might be a good use for a generated column.

    https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/ddl-generated-columns.html
--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: Re: Getting "could not read block" error when creating an index on a function.
От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Re: Getting "could not read block" error when creating an index on a function.