Re: How I do Configuration for Postgresql-oracle db link?

От Mark Johnson
Тема Re: How I do Configuration for Postgresql-oracle db link?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Did you configure a system DSN or user DSN?  If connections fail for postgres and succeed for other users, then look in the postgres user's home for hidden file ~/.odbc.ini.  Each user can have one of these hidden files.
-Mark
-----Original Message-----
From: 최재원 [mailto:jwchoi@modernlimes.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 05:14 AM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] How I do Configuration for Postgresql-oracle db link?

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

Hi,

I was checked and checked my Odbc.ini File.

I tried connection unixODBC(isql) to oracle with “root” user in linux OS.

I got TNS permission problem.

So, I tried connection unixODBC(isql) to oracle with “oracle” user in linux OS.

Then connected.

And I tried connection postgresql to oracle with “postgres” user in linux OS.

It was error about this.

- error -

ERROR:  odbclink: unsuccessful SQLConnect call: [S1000] [12514]

[[unixODBC][Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-12514: TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descripto

Look my odbc.ini file

Odbc.ini

[SNIOV2]

Decription=Oracle ODBC